- Connects to 10/100M Broadband (cable or DSL) modem or Ethernet backbone for internet Surfing.
- Multiple WAN connection type: Static IP (NAT/routing mode), DHCP client (e.g. cable modem), PPPiE (e.g. Dial-up ADSL service) and PPP.
- Support PPP (e.g. V90/ISDN modem) dial-up.
- Equipped with a 4-port 10/100M switched Hub for LAN users.
- DHCP Server/DNS proxy support (can save an extra PC/Server in LAN).
- Simultaneosly act as both DHCP serverin the LAN and a DHCP Client in the WAN for most easy application.
- Connects multiple LAN PCs to the internet with only one dynamic-assigned IP address (NAT mide) ir a range of legal IP address (NAT/Routing mode).
- Web-based configuring.
- allow/deny remote administration through 2wan connection by Wen broswer.
- Support Telnet / Console administration from a networked computer in LAN.
- Firewall capability to protect LAN PCs from outside intruder access/attack.
- Virtual server (port forwarding)fuction.
- DMZ (De-Militarized Zone) Host.
- Multi DMZ Hist support
Domini policy: Registrant Benefits and Responsibilities | Registrant Educational Materials
Tutti i marchi riportati appartengono ai legittimi proprietari
Ottimizzato per una risoluzione di 1024x768
| © 2012 2019 Pc Italia - Fabris Emanuele P.IVA IT01135160313